What does the Monster Math subscription get me?
Monster Math subscription gives you access to all our games (6 of them on the iOS devices, 5 on Android devices), all our printables (tons of offline fun activities with the same characters) - all for a lot of Math practice and specifically Number Sense improvement for kids in grades K-5.
What is the 7-day trial?
On both iOS and Android - you get a free 7-day trial to try out the full subscription. You can choose to cancel, if you like, 24 hours before the free trial ends - else the subscription turns into a paid subscription with annual pricing of $29.99/year.
During the free trial, you can not only try out all the games, but also try all the printables; for no risk at all.
How do I cancel my trial?
You can cancel the trial pretty easily -
On iOS - this is what you need to do - https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202039.
In brief -
1. go to the settings app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Navigate to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
3. Scroll to Subscriptions and then tap it.
4. Choose the Monster Math subscription, and then cancel it.
On Android - you can refer this - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
In brief -
1. Open the Google Play store (make sure you are signed into the same account which activated the trial)
2. Tap menu (top left) -> Subscriptions
3. Follow the instructions to cancel it.
If you face a difficulty with these steps, please write to us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.
I have a question which is not covered above.
No worries - just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you within 1 business day.